Invite motivational speaker Kristi Overton Johnson to your event.
Victorious Living founder Kristi Overton Johnson is a highly sought-after Christian motivational speaker. She captivates audiences with stories of her struggles and victories as a ministry leader, professional athlete, mother, and wife, all while pointing toward God as her power source. Kristi’s authentic and engaging stories can easily be adapted for an array of audiences – her core message of seeking and relying on God for a life of victory is sure to encourage and inspire.
Kristi has been featured on national outlets such as CBN’s The 700 Club, TBN’s More Than Conquerors, and Kenneth Copeland’s Victory Magazine. Her water ski career has been highlighted on ESPN, ABC’s Wide World of Sports, Sports Illustrated, USA Today, Water Ski Magazine, Good Life 45, among others.
You can find more of Kristi’s inspirational videos on the Victorious Living YouTube channel.
Kristi is available as a motivational speaker for faith-based events, corporate events, school events, and in prisons and rehabilitation facilities.
Some of her most popular speaking topics include:
- Comprehending the unconditional, transformative love of God.
- Overcoming defeat and disappointments.
- Understanding identity and worth.
- Identifying and igniting God-given passions.
- Performing under pressure.
- Turning failures into successes.
- Living a life of influence and impact, wherever you are.
- Building and restoring relationships.